Safely Buy Breo Ellipta (Fluticasone Furoate/Vilanterol Trifenatate) from Canada Prescriptions Plus.
( Top Brand Option )
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Breo Ellipta||100/25mcg||90doses||$178.75||Add To Cart|
|Breo Ellipta||100/25mcg||180doses||$340.12||Add To Cart|
|Breo Ellipta||200/25mcg||30doses||$71.95||Add To Cart|
|Breo Ellipta||200/25mcg||90doses||$182.70||Add To Cart|
- Breo Ellipta incorporates fluticasone and vilanterol. Fluticasone is the generic name, it is a steroid that blocks the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation.
- This is a once-daily combination medicine used in adults with asthma or COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease).
- Breo Ellipta cost is worth the benefits it provides.
Breo Ellipta Uses:
- Vilanterol is a bronchodilator that helps relax muscles in the airways to improve breathing.
- Breo Ellipta is used to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) in long-term patients. In people with asthma, this medicine is for short-term use until symptoms are well-controlled with other medications.
Breo Ellipta Dosage:
- You can use the Breo Ellipta inhaler as directed by your doctor.
- Follow the instructions on the prescription label and read any medication guides or instruction sheets included with the inhaler.
- Your physician may adjust the number of tablets you take.
- Breo Ellipta 100/25 mcg
- Breo Ellipta 200 25 mcg
- Use the medicine at the same time every day, not more than once a 24-hour-period.
- It is important to rinse out your mouth well after using the inhaler to prevent thrush, which is an infection in the mouth or throat.
- Put this between 68oF and 86oF. Outside of heat and light, keep away from moisture.
- Keep the inhaler in its original packet until ready to use.
- Throw the inhaler away 6 weeks after taking it from the cup, or if the dose indicator shows ‘0,’ whichever happens first.
Breo Ellipta Side Effects:
If you notice wheezing, choking, or other breathing problems within about an hour after using this medicine, call your doctor;
- Chest discomfort
- Increased blood pressure
- Extreme or rapid heartbeat
- Pounding in your neck or ears
- Ache when swallowing;
- Cough with yellow or green phlegm
- Blurred vision
- Tunnel vision
- Eye pain
- Seeing halos around lights.
These are just some of the possible side effects of Breo but not the complete list.
- Breo Ellipta is not an emergency medication.
- It will not work as a quick first-aid measure for an asthma attack or bronchospasm attack.
- Make sure you tell your physician about all the medications you take, including prescription and over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
- Breo Ellipta might interact with different drugs and this could lead to severe adverse effects.
- Inform your physician about all the medication you’re taking.
- When using Breo Ellipta, your doctor will assess your lung function regularly. Your vision and your bone mineral density may also need to be examined.
- Once your asthma is under control, your doctor may advise you to stop using Breo Ellipta.
- Do not stop taking the medication unless told to do so by your doctor.
- Follow all follow-up appointments.
Frequently Asked Questions About Breo Ellipta:
What does Breo Ellipta do for you?’
Breo is an inhaler used to prevent and control symptoms of asthma, such as wheezing, coughing, chest tightness, and shortness of breath.
Prescription drugs such as Bredo may help in preventing asthma flare-ups.
Is Breo Ellipta a steroid inhaler?
Breo Ellipta inhalation powder includes a combination of fluticasone and vilanterol. Fluticasone prevents the release of substances that cause inflammation. Vilanterol is a bronchodilator that works by relaxing the muscles of the airways to improve breathing.
Is Breo for asthma or COPD?
COPD and asthma are treated by Breo Ellipta 100 25, a prescription medication.
Is Breo can be taken in the morning or at night?
Take it at any time but make sure to take it at the same time every day. This will help you maintain a positive respiratory health pattern for 24 hours at a time. If you fail a dose, take it as soon as possible but take no more than two inhalations every day.
Can you just stop using Breo Ellipta?
Do not stop using breo except if instructed to do so by your doctor because your symptoms might get worse. Your doctor will change your drugs as necessary. Just this will not help sudden asthma symptoms and will not reward extra doses of this drug.
Fluticasone Furoate/Vilanterol Trifenatate
30doses, 90doses, 180doses
Popular Prescription Drugs
Not For Sale CanadaPrescriptionsPlus