Safely Buy Cambia (Diclofenac Potassium) from Canada Prescriptions Plus.
( Top Brand Option )
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Cambia||50mg||9sachets||$115.70||Add To Cart|
|Cambia||50mg||18sachets||$213.70||Add To Cart|
|Cambia||50mg||27sachets||$311.20||Add To Cart|
What is Cambia used for?
This medication is a Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug (NSAID) that’s used in this powder form to treat migraine headaches. This medication is not preventative and is used only to relieve pain resulting from a migraine attack. Repeated over-use of Cambia in order to prevent migraines or reduce their frequency is strongly prohibited, as it may end up causing more headaches.
NSAIDs work by inhibiting the release of prostaglandins, a chemical produced by the body that is used to regulate functions provoked by injuries. Prostaglandin is a lipid that causes swelling and inflammation. Although these responses are meant to heal injuries, prostaglandin can cause inflammation in the muscles around the head that causes painful, radiating headaches. NSAIDs lower the amount of prostaglandin produced by the body, which quickly reduces inflammation, swelling, and pain.
The main active ingredient in this medication is diclofenac potassium.
One sachet of this medication is used for migraine attacks. Empty the contents of a single pouch into a small cup of water (30-60 ml) and mix well. Only use this medication when a migraine attack occurs, and do not use it to try to prevent attacks.
Taking this medication with or up to 30 minutes after a meal might delay the pain relief, yet will decrease the risks of the stomach or intestinal problems from occurring.
Cambia Side Effects
These side effects are known to occur frequently and are not considered dangerous unless severe or are being caused by an underlying condition that is being worsened by this medication:
- stomach pain,
- stuffy nose,
- increased sweating,
- increased blood pressure, and
- swollen or painful arms or legs
Serious Side Effects:
Some side effects may be dangerous if left untreated. Always follow up with your doctor if you experience any of these side effects:
- difficulty breathing,
- loss of appetite,
- dark urine,
- clay-colored stools,
- yellowing of the skin or eyes (jaundice),
- trouble concentrating,
- swollen cheeks, lips, tongue, or throat,
- skin rash (no matter how mild),
- shortness of breath,
- swelling or rapid weight gain,
- bloody or tarry stools,
- severe headache,
- pounding in your neck or ears,
- pale skin,
- rapid heart rate,
- vomit that looks like coffee grounds,
- upper stomach pain,
- tired feeling,
- flu-like symptoms,
- coughing blood,
- little or no urinating,
- painful or difficult urination,
- swelling in your feet or ankles,
- Sore throat, and
- skin pain followed by a red or purple skin rash (or similar skin reactions)
Cambia Drug Interactions:
This prescription drug may interact with some medications in ways that can be dangerous. Always give your doctor or pharmacist a complete list of medications you’re taking prior to taking this medication.
Do not take Cambia with other NSAIDs such as; aspirin, celecoxib, ibuprofen, indomethacin, ketorolac, meloxicam, and naproxen.
ACE inhibitors and ARBs:
Cambia may interfere with the ability of ACE inhibitors, Beta-blockers, and Angiotensin Receptor Blockers (ARBs) to reduce high blood pressure and treat hypertension. In older patients, concomitant use may increase the risk of renal impairment or renal failure.
Drugs that interact with hemostasis:
Medications such as Warfarin, SSRIs, and SNRIs that interfere with hemostasis (inhibiting coagulation) have a synergistic effect with Cambia that may result in adverse bleeding effects.
Cambia used alongside Salicylates has shown to increase gastrointestinal toxicity, and should be avoided entirely.
Who should not take Cambia?
Do not take this medication, or ask your doctor before taking it if you:
- Have a known hypersensitivity to diclofenac or to any of Cambia’s non-active ingredients. If you experience an allergic reaction, you should call emergency medical services immediately
- Are soon to be undergoing coronary artery bypass graft surgery
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have a history of uncontrollable heart failure or other heart diseases
- Have a history of asthma, urticaria, or symptoms of an ASA intolerance
- Have active gastrointestinal problems most notably including GI bleeding
- Have severe renal impairment or liver disease
- Have hyperkalemia
Store Cambia at room temperature in a secure place away from the reach of young children.
9sachets, 18sachets, 27sachets
Powder for Oral Solution