Safely Buy Muro 128 Ointment ( NaCl - non Rx ) from Canada Prescriptions Plus.
Muro 128 is an ophthalmic ointment used to reduce cornea swelling caused by surgery, infection, trauma, or an eye condition.
Hypertonic sodium chloride helps reduce swelling when applied topically by supporting endothelial cell count. Muro 128 has been found effective at treating recurrent corneal erosion syndrome with minimal incidence of recurring issues.
Uses and Dosage
The treatment plan of this ointment will vary depending on the individual and the condition being treated. Follow all your doctor’s instructions and read packaging labels carefully when taking any medication.
- Thoroughly wash your hands before application
- Tilt back your head and pull down your lower eyelid to create a small pocket
- Squeeze ointment into the eye pocket you created
- Blink gently and then keep your eye closed for 1 or 2 minutes
- Wipe away excess ointment from your eyelashes using a clean tissue
- Most apply Muro 128 every 3 or 4 hours
- Do not place the tip of the ointment tube directly onto your eye
- Do not use the ointment if there are particles in it
- Call your doctor if symptoms do not improve after 72 hours of treatment
- Store at room temperature and do not let the ointment freeze
- Keep ointment tube tightly closed when not using
This Muro 128 ointment may cause some side effects to develop while it reduces the swelling of your cornea. Speak with your doctor for more information regarding symptoms you may encounter when taking hypertonic sodium chloride.
Common Muro 128 ointment side effects:
- Mild burning or irritation in eyes
Serious Side Effects
Some more serious side effects may occur when taking hypertonic sodium chloride. Stop using this eye ointment and contact your doctor right away if you develop any of the following symptoms:
- Eyes pain
- Severe or ongoing eye redness or irritation
- Vision changes
- Worsening eye condition
Do not take Muro 128 if you are allergic to any ingredients used in the ointment. Discuss all your allergies with your doctor before taking this medication. If you develop signs of an allergic reaction, stop using this ophthalmic ointment and call your doctor right away.
Muro 128 allergy symptoms may include:
- Difficulty breathing
- Swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat
To ensure your safety when using this Muro 128 ointment, tell your doctor about all your medical conditions, allergies, and medications that you use.
Consult with your doctor before using this medication if you are pregnant or breastfeeding to assess the safety for you and your baby.
Medication applied into your eyes is unlikely to be affected by other drugs that you take, but many drugs can interact and cause adverse effects. Tell your doctor about all the medications you use, including over the counter medicine, vitamins, and herbal products.
Form and Strength
This ophthalmic medication is available in ointment form.
Muro 128 ointment strength:
This eye medication ointment is available in quantities of 3.5g.
How many times a day can you use Muro 128 ointment?
Muro 128 ointment is recommended to be applied every 3 or 4 hours, but your doctor may instruct you to use it less or more frequently. Ensure that you listen to your doctor and use this medication as directed to best treat your corneal edema.
How long should I use Muro 128 ointment?
Your Muro 128 treatment will depend on the severity of your condition and how responsive your eyes are to the topical ointment. If your symptoms do not improve within 3 days of treatment, contact your doctor to reassess treatment options.
Muro 128 Ointment
NaCl – non Rx
Muro 128 Ointment