Safely Buy Pazeo ( Olopatadine ) from Canada Prescriptions Plus.
( Top Brand Option )
Pazeo is an ocular allergy medication used to treat itching eyes caused by allergies.
Olopatadine is an antihistamine drug with mast cell stabilizing properties that prevent histamine receptors from causing allergy symptoms while inhibiting the degranulation of your eyes’ mast cells. These actions allow Pazeo to reduce ocular allergy symptoms such as itching, redness, tearing, and swelling.
This ophthalmic allergy medication has been found to be effective at relieving mild ocular allergy symptoms, especially itching and swelling. Pazeo’s dual action properties make it a strong choice for relieving allergy symptoms and is designed for convenient daily doses.
Uses and Dosage
The dose of Pazeo prescribed will depend on the individual and severity of their allergy symptoms being treated. Follow all your doctor’s instructions and read the eye drop packaging labels carefully.
- Wash hands thoroughly before application
- Apply one drop into each affected eye every 6 to 8 hours, no more than twice a day
- If using other eye drop medications, wait at least 5 minutes before using either medicine
- Wait at least 15 minutes before inserting contact lenses
- To apply eye drops, tilt back your head and pull down your lower lid
- Hold the dropper above your eye and squeeze one drop into the pocket created by your lid
- Close your eyes for 1 to 2 minutes after application
- Do not use more drops than recommended
- Do not use Pazeo if the solution appears clouded or discoloured
- Do not touch the dropper tip or place it on your eye to avoid contamination
- Store at room temperature and ensure the solution does not freeze
- Keep bottle closed tightly when not using
Pazeo may cause some side effects to develop while relieving itching and watering eyes caused by allergies, or there may be none. Speak with your doctor for more information relating to any side effects that may develop while using olopatadine.
Common Pazeo side effects:
- Irritation, discomfort after use
Serious Side Effects
Some more serious adverse reactions may occur when using olopatadine. Stop applying Pazeo eye drops and call your doctor if you notice any of the following symptoms:
- Eye pain or vision changes
- Itching that worsens or lasts for longer than 72 hours
- Severe burning, stinging, or irritation after use
- Eye swelling, redness, severe discomfort, crusting, or drainage
Do not use Pazeo if you are allergic to olopatadine. If you develop an allergic reaction, stop using these eye drops and contact your doctor right away.
Pazeo allergy symptoms may include:
- Difficulty breathing
- Swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat
Consult with your doctor before using Pazeo if you have any type of eye infection.
Pazeo is not designed to treat eye irritation caused by wearing contacts. Do not wear contact lenses while your eyes are red or irritated to avoid discomfort.
Do not apply Pazeo while wearing soft contact lenses because a preservative in the solution may cause the lenses to stain. Wait at least 15 minutes after using this medication before inserting your lenses.
Avoid touching the Pazeo dropper tip or placing it directly against your eye so that it does not become contaminated. A contaminated dropper could infect your eye and lead to a serious infection or vision problems.
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before starting treatment with Pazeo to ensure the safety of you and your baby.
Some drugs may interact with olopatadine and cause adverse reactions. To avoid this, tell your doctor about all the medications that you take, including any over the counter medicines, herbal products, or vitamins.
Pazeo is not an approved treatment for anyone under the age of 2 years old.
Form and Strength
This ocular allergy medication is available in the form of eye drops.
Pazeo eye drop strength:
The 0.7% strength Pazeo eye drops are available in volumes of 2.5 and 10ml.
Can you use Pazeo twice a day?
Yes, this ocular allergy medication is designed to be used up to two times a day to provide relief from itching and watery eyes caused by allergies. It is recommended that you apply one drop of Pazeo solution into each affected eye every 6 to 8 hours.
What to avoid when using Pazeo eye drops?
You should avoid touching the Pazeo eye dropper to reduce your risks of it becoming contaminated and infecting your eyes. The solution may also cause your contact lenses to stain so avoid applying the drops while wearing lenses and wait at least 15 minutes before reinserting your lenses after use.