Safely Buy Restasis ( Cyclosporine ) from Canada Prescriptions Plus.
( Top Brand Option )
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Restasis||0.05%||30vials||$75.25||Add To Cart|
|Restasis||0.05%||90vials||$194.95||Add To Cart|
|Restasis||0.05%||180vials||$291.20||Add To Cart|
( Affordable Generic Alternatives )
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Cyclosporine||0.05%||3mL||$30.60||Add To Cart|
|Cyclosporine||0.05%||6mL||$43.10||Add To Cart|
|Cyclosporine||0.05%||9mL||$59.10||Add To Cart|
Restasis is an ophthalmic medication used to treat chronic dry eye caused by inflammation.
Cyclosporine is an immunosuppressive drug that reduces inflammation and stimulates tear production in your eyes by modulating and regulating your immune response in your eyes. Thanks to these actions, Restasis not only treats chronic dry eye disease, but may relieve other ocular conditions such as posterior blepharitis, ocular rosacea, post-LASIK dry eye, atopic keratoconjunctivitis, and herpetic stromal keratitis.
Restasis has been found to be an effective treatment for chronic dry eye syndrome with a low incidence of adverse events thanks to its nontoxic formulation. As a topical ophthalmic treatment, this medication helps relieve dry eye caused by inflammation directly.
Uses and Dosage
The dose and administration of Restasis will be determined based on the individual and severity of their eye condition being treated. Follow all your doctor’s instructions and read packaging labels carefully to ensure the best results during treatment.
- Thoroughly wash your hands before applying eye drops
- Most adults administer one drop twice a day into each eye
- Doses should be spread at least 12 hours apart
- Turn Restasis bottle upside down a few times to mix the solution
- Do not use the eye drops if they are discoloured, the solution should appear white
- Tilt back your head and pull down your lower eyelid
- Position the Restasis dropper above your eye with the tip down, look up and away, then squeeze a drop into the small pocket created between your eye and eyelid
- Close your eyes for 2 or 3 minutes with your head tilted down
- Gently press a finger into the inside corner of your eye for a minute to keep the liquid from draining into your tear duct
- Wait at least 15 minutes before administering another product such as artificial tears
- Avoid touching the dropper tip or placing it on your eye
- Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat
- Do not let the vials freeze
- Keep tightly closed and away from children and pets
Restasis may cause some side effects to develop while reducing inflammation and increasing tear production in your eyes. Speak with your doctor if you have any questions about any symptoms that you may encounter when using ophthalmic cyclosporine.
Common Restasis side effects:
- Mild stinging or burning after installation
- Mild redness or itching
- Blurred vision
- Feeling like something is in your eye
Serious Side Effects
Some more serious side effects may occur when taking cyclosporine. Stop using Restasis eye drops and call your doctor if you develop any of the following symptoms:
- Eye pain
- Eye swelling, redness, discomfort, crusting, or drainage
Do not use Restasis if you are allergic to cyclosporine or any of the listed ingredients. If you develop an allergic reaction after administering these eye drops, stop using the medication and contact your doctor right away.
Restasis allergy symptoms may include:
- Difficulty breathing
- Swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat
Do not touch the Restasis dropper or have it come into contact with any surface including your eyes. Avoiding contact helps keep the dropper sterile and reduces your risk for contaminating your eye and causing an infection.
Do not use Restasis while wearing contact lenses. After administering the eye drops you should wait at least 15 minutes before inserting or reinserting lenses. You should also wait the same amount of time before applying other eye medications such as artificial tears or other prescription eye drops.
Restasis is expected to be safe to use during pregnancy but ensure that you tell your doctor if you become pregnant so they can monitor your progress.
Cyclosporin may or may not pass into breast milk, but it is most likely safe to breastfeed while using these eye drops.
Restasis eye drops are not approved treatments for anyone under the age of 16.
Other drugs should not cause complications or affect Restasis inserted into your eyes. However, you should still tell your doctor and all healthcare providers about all the medications you take.
Form and Strength
This dry eye medication is available in eye drop form.
Restasis eye drop strength:
The 0.05% eye drop solutions are available in quantities of 3 and 9ml while the eye drop vials are also available in groups of 30 or 90.
How many times can you use a vial of Restasis?
The Restasis eye drop vials are designed to be single use and so should only be used once. After inserting the drops into one or both eyes you should dispose of the vial and any solution that remains inside. This ophthalmic medication is also available in higher volumes which can be reused.
How long does it take for Restasis to work?
Restasis eye drops are quickly absorbed into your eyes and start taking effect right away. However, the immunosuppressive properties of cyclosporine will take some time to work into your system and take effect. Your symptoms and tear production may take several weeks up to 6 months of treatment to reach full improvement.
3mL, 6mL, 9mL, 30vials, 90vials, 180vials
Eye drops, Vials (Eye Drops)