Safely Buy Rexulti ( Brexpiprazole ) from Canada Prescriptions Plus.
( Top Brand Option )
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Rexulti||1mg||30||$182.20||Add To Cart|
|Rexulti||1mg||90||$517.30||Add To Cart|
|Rexulti||2mg||30||$210.20||Add To Cart|
|Rexulti||2mg||90||$595.30||Add To Cart|
|Rexulti||3mg||30||$345.10||Add To Cart|
|Rexulti||3mg||90||$1006.25||Add To Cart|
|Rexulti||4mg||30||$156.25||Add To Cart|
|Rexulti||4mg||90||$439.20||Add To Cart|
|Rexulti||0.5mg||30||$148.50||Add To Cart|
|Rexulti||0.5mg||90||$407.50||Add To Cart|
|Rexulti||0.25mg||90||$327.40||Add To Cart|
What is Rexulti Used For?
Rexulti (brexpiprazole) is a prescription-only antipsychotic medication. It works by influencing the actions of specific brain substances or chemicals. It is used to treat the following adult conditions:
- Major depressive disorder (MDD)
Adjunctive treatment of MDD
- The recommended starting dose is 0.5 mg or 1 mg once per day, taken orally with or without food.
- Increase the dose to 1 mg once a day, then 2 mg once a day, as needed.
- The highest recommended daily dosage is 3 mg.
Treatment of Schizophrenia
- The recommended starting dose for Days 1 to 4 is 1 mg once a day, taken orally with or without food.
- Increase to 2 mg once a day on Days 5–7, then to 4 mg on Day 8.
- It is recommended that you take no more than 4 mg each day.
The dosage and guidelines showed above only the most commonly used ones. However, make sure you follow your doctor’s instructions on how to use and take this drug. Consult your doctor if you have any queries about how to use or how much to take.
- Feeling restless
- Common cold
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome
- Unintentional muscle movements
- High blood sugar levels
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Trouble swallowing due to neck spams
- Problems regulating body temperature
- Increased cholesterol
- Increasing risk of death among older adults
- Risk of suicidal thoughts
- Weight gain
- Allergic reaction
This drug has the potential to have serious adverse effects. If you have any significant side effects, contact your doctor immediately or dial 911 or your local emergency number.
There are other negative effects associated with using it as well. Other, maybe less prevalent, adverse effects should be discussed with your doctor and pharmacist. Tell your doctor if you have:
- Any allergies
- Medications, over the counter medications, supplements
- Any previous health conditions and important health information
- Pregnancy and/or breastfeeding
Rexulti vs Abilify
Schizophrenia is treated with both Abilify and Rexulti. They’re both used to treat MDD, as well.
Bipolar illness, Tourette’s syndrome, and irritability induced by autism can all be treated with Abilify. Abilify injections are used to help people with schizophrenia or bipolar illness who are agitated.
Rexulti Weight Gain
It’s possible that Rexulti will cause you to gain weight as a side effect. This was a typical side effect recorded in clinical studies, regardless of the illness that Rexulti was supposed to treat.
Rexulti and Alcohol
If you suffer liver damage as a result of severe alcohol consumption, make an appointment with your doctor. If you have liver issues, you’re more prone to experience side effects.
If you drink alcohol, talk to your doctor about how much you may drink while taking Rexulti.
Our company is dedicated to client satisfaction and aims to give the safest and most affordable pharmaceutical options available. Check out our prices above and then use an internet price comparison tool to make comparisons to see why we charge less for drugs than other pharmacies and shops.
0.5mg, 0.25mg, 1mg, 2mg, 3mg, 4mg