Safely Buy Symbicort Inhaler ( Budesonide/Formoterol ) from Canada Prescriptions Plus.
( Top Brand Option )
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Symbicort Inhaler||100/6mcg||120doses||$69.15||Add To Cart|
|Symbicort Inhaler||100/6mcg||240doses||$119.00||Add To Cart|
|Symbicort Inhaler||200/6mcg||120doses||$90.00||Add To Cart|
|Symbicort Inhaler||200/6mcg||240doses||$170.00||Add To Cart|
( Affordable Generic Alternatives )
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Budesonide/Formoterol||100/6mcg||120doses||$33.45||Add To Cart|
|Budesonide/Formoterol||100/6mcg||240doses||$50.40||Add To Cart|
|Budesonide/Formoterol||100/6mcg||360doses||$67.30||Add To Cart|
|Budesonide/Formoterol||200/6mcg||120doses||$46.70||Add To Cart|
|Budesonide/Formoterol||200/6mcg||240doses||$82.30||Add To Cart|
|Budesonide/Formoterol||200/6mcg||360doses||$118.10||Add To Cart|
|Budesonide/Formoterol||400/6mcg||120doses||$47.00||Add To Cart|
|Budesonide/Formoterol||400/6mcg||360doses||$104.70||Add To Cart|
Symbicort Inhaler is a bronchial medication used to control and prevent symptoms of severe asthma. The medication is also used to improve and maintain symptoms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
The inhaler combines budesonide and formoterol, an anti-inflammatory corticosteroid and bronchodilator respectively. Symbicort reduces inflammation and relaxes muscles in your respiratory system to improve airflow.
This inhaler is an effective treatment for symptoms of asthma and COPD in children as well as adults. Thanks to the combination of budesonide and formoterol, the medication remains effective with a lower exposure to steroids and corticosteroids and is generally well tolerated.
Uses and Dosage
The dose of Symbicort Inhaler that is prescribed will vary depending on the individual and respiratory condition being treated. Follow your doctor’s instructions and read packaging labels carefully to ensure the best results during treatment.
- Symbicort Inhaler should only be inhaled orally
- Use twice a day in the morning and evening, roughly 12 hours apart
- Rinse your mouth with water without swallowing after inhalation
- Before your first use, shake the inhaler and release two sprays into the air away from yourself
- Prime Symbicort again if not used for more than 7 days or if dropped
- Most adults take 2 inhalations twice a day
- Do not use this inhaler more frequently or in higher doses than prescribed
- Do not let young children use Symbicort inhalers without help from an adult
- Your symptoms may take up to a week of treatment to improve
- Store at room temperature in an upright position keeping the mouthpiece down
- Keep away from open flames or high heat because the canister could explode
Symbicort Inhaler may cause some side effects to develop while it opens your airways to improve airflow. Speak with your doctor for more information regarding any symptoms that you may encounter when using budesonide and formoterol.
Common Symbicort Inhaler side effects:
- Throat pain or irritation
- White patches in your mouth or throat
- Stomach discomfort, vomiting
- Back pain, headache
- Flu symptoms
- Cold symptoms (stuffy or runny nose, sneezing, sinus pain, sore throat)
Serious Side Effects
Some more serious adverse effects may occur when taking budesonide and formoterol. Stop using this inhaler and call your doctor if you develop any of the following symptoms:
- Worse breathing issues
- Sores or white patches in your mouth or throat
- Pain when swallowing
- Tremors, nervousness, chest pain, fast or pounding heartbeats
- Cough with mucus, shortness of breath
- Wheezing, choking, or other breathing issues after inhalation
- Blurred or tunnel vision, eye pain or redness, seeing halos around lights
- Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, unusual tiredness)
- High blood sugar (increased thirst, increased urination, dry mouth, fruity breath odor)
- Low potassium level (leg cramps, constipation, irregular heartbeats, fluttering in your chest, numbness or tingling, muscle weakness or limp feeling)
- Hormonal disorder (tiredness or weakness, feeling light-headed, nausea, vomiting)
Budesonide may affect growth in children; tell your doctor if you notice your child is not growing at a normal rate while using Symbicort.
Do not use a Symbicort Inhaler if you are allergic to budesonide or formoterol. If you notice signs of an allergic reaction, stop using this inhaler and contact your doctor right away.
Symbotic Inhaler allergy symptoms may include:
- Difficulty breathing
- Swelling in your face, lips, tongue, or throat
Symbicort Inhaler is designed to improve airflow but will not work fast enough to treat an asthma or bronchospasm attack that has already begun. Use rescue medicines to treat attacks.
Seek immediate medical attention if your breathing problems worsen or if you think your medications are not working as well after treatment with Symbicort.
If contact occurs between your eyes and the medicine, rinse your eyes with water. Contact your doctor if you have severe eye redness or irritation.
Avoid socializing with people who are sick or have infections. Contact your doctor for preventative treatment if you are exposed to chickenpox or measles because they can be serious or fatal in those using steroids like budesonide.
Budesonide may weaken your immune system which can leave you more susceptible to illness or infection. Tell your doctor if you have had any illness or infection within the past several weeks.
To ensure your safety when taking Symbicort, tell your doctor if you have ever had any of the following:
- Heart disease, high blood pressure
- Weak immune system
- Liver disease
- Glaucoma, cataracts, or other vision problems
- Drug allergy
- Thyroid disorder
- Electrolyte imbalance
Do not use another inhaler that contains formoterol or another similar medicine such as arformoterol, indacaterol, olodaterol, salmeterol, or vilanterol.
Other drugs can interact with budesonide or formoterol and cause adverse reactions. To avoid this, tell your doctor about all the medications that you take, including over the counter medicine, vitamins, and herbal products.
Consult with your doctor if you are pregnant to determine the risks and benefits of using Symbicort Inhaler. Having untreated or uncontrolled asthma during pregnancy can cause many complications and the benefit of treatment may outweigh the risks.
Ask your doctor before breastfeeding while using a Symbicort Inhaler.
Symbicort Inhaler is not an approved treatment for anyone under the age of 6 years old.
Form and Strength
This asthma medication is available in the form of an inhaler.
Symbicort Inhaler Strengths:
- 100 budesonide /6mcg formoterol
The 100/6mcg strength Symbicort inhalers are available in quantities of 120 or 240 doses while the 200/6mcg strength inhalers are available in doses of 120, 240, and 360.
How long can you be on Symbicort?
This Symbicort inhaler is designed as a long-term treatment for both asthma and COPD. You can use the medication for as long as needed, although your doctor may decide to switch you to a monotherapy with a corticosteroid if your symptoms improve past the point of needing a long-acting beta agonist.
How long does it take for Symbicort Inhaler to work?
Your asthma symptoms should improve within 5 minutes of using the Symbicort inhaler. However, the medication’s full effects may not occur until 2 weeks after starting treatment. COPD symptoms may improve within 5 minutes of your dose. This medication starts working quickly but will not work fast enough to treat an asthma or bronchospasm attack that has already begun.
Foracort CFC Free Inhaler, Vannair Aerosol Inhaler, Vannair Inhaler
100/6mcg, 200/6mcg, 400/6mcg
120doses, 240doses, 360doses