Safely Buy Premarin Vaginal Cream ( Conjugated Estrogen ) from Canada Prescriptions Plus.
( Top Brand Option )
Premarin Vaginal Cream
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Premarin Vaginal Cream||0.625mg||14grams||$34.05||Add To Cart|
|Premarin Vaginal Cream||0.625mg||30grams||$55.20||Add To Cart|
Premarin vaginal cream is a hormone medication used to treat vaginal symptoms of menopause including dryness, burning, irritation, and painful sexual intercourse.
This cream combines conjugated estrogens that help relieve symptoms caused by a condition known as hypoestrogenism related to decreased levels of estrogen from menopause. Premarin combats symptoms when applied topically to the vaginal area because estrogen is absorbed into your skin.
Estrogen vaginal creams have been found to be a well-tolerated and effective treatment of vaginal symptoms related to menopause and genitourinary syndrome of menopause (GSM). Premarin Vaginal also has a rapid onset of action meaning that it can provide quick relief from symptoms such as itching and irritation.
Uses and Dosage
The prescribed usage and dose of Premarin vaginal cream will vary depending on the individual being treated. Follow all your doctor’s instructions and read packaging labels carefully to ensure the best results.
- Use provided vaginal applicator to apply
- After application, take apart the applicator and clean it using mild soap and warm water
- Do not use hot or boiling water to clean the Premarin applicator
- For GSM and kraurosis vulvae, most women apply the cream intravaginally in a cycle of 21 days of use and 7 days off
- For severe dyspareunia, most women administer the cream twice a week in a cycle of 21 days of treatment followed by 7 days of no therapy
- Most women use 0.5g of the cream which contains 0.625mg of conjugated estrogens per gram
- Have regularly progress checkups with your doctor, including mammograms
- Self-examine your breasts for lumps each month
- Your treatment may need to be suspended if you need surgery or will be on long-term bed rest
- Tell any doctor or surgeon you see that you use Premarin vaginal cream
- Store at room temperature away from heat and moisture
- Do not let this cream freeze
Premarin vaginal cream may cause some side effects to occur while increasing your levels of estrogen to improve vaginal symptoms related to menopause. Speak with your doctor for more information regarding symptoms you may encounter when applying conjugated estrogen cream.
Common Premarin vaginal cream side effects:
- Pelvic pain
- Breast pain
- Vaginal itching or discharge
- Changes in your menstrual periods, breakthrough bleeding
Serious Side Effects
Some more serious adverse reactions may occur when using conjugated estrogens. Stop applying Premarin vaginal cream and contact your doctor right away if you develop any of the following symptoms:
- Heart attack symptoms (chest pain or pressure, pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder, nausea, sweating)
- Signs of a stroke (sudden numbness or weakness on one side of your body, sudden severe headache, slurred speech, problems with your vision or balance)
- Signs of a blood clot (sudden loss of vision, stabbing chest pain, shortness of breath, coughing blood, pain or warmth in one or both legs)
- Swelling or tenderness in your stomach
- Memory problems, confusion, unusual behaviour
- Unusual vaginal bleeding, pelvic pain
- Lump in your breast
- High calcium levels in your blood (nausea, vomiting, constipation, increased thirst or urination, muscle weakness, bone pain, lack of energy)
Do not use Premarin vaginal cream if you are allergic to estrogen or any of the cream’s listed ingredients. If you develop an allergic reaction, stop using this medication and seek medical attention.
Premarin vaginal cream allergy symptoms:
- Difficulty breathing
- Swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat
This vaginal cream may increase your risk for developing a condition that could lead to uterine cancer. If you notice any unusual vaginal bleeding, contact your doctor right away.
Premarin vaginal cream can increase your risk of blood clots, stroke, heart attack, or of developing cancer of the breast, uterus, or ovaries. This risk may be heightened if you have high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, if you are overweight, or if you smoke.
Do not use this conjugated estrogen cream if you have any of the following:
- Unusual vaginal bleeding not checked by a doctor
- Liver disease
- History of heart attack, stroke, or blood clot
- Increased risk of having a blood clot due to a heart issue or hereditary blood disorder
- History of hormone-related cancer, or cancer of the breast, uterus/cervix, or vagina
Do not use Premarin if you are pregnant. Ensure that you use effective birth control if you have not passed menopause while using this vaginal cream. Tell your doctor if you think you may be pregnant to determine a treatment plan.
Premarin may weaken the latex of a condom, diaphragm, or cervical cap. Consult with your doctor to determine the best birth control method for you to use.
To ensure your safety when taking Premarin, tell your doctor if you have ever had any of the following:
- Heart disease
- Liver problems or jaundice caused by pregnancy or hormone therapy
- Kidney disease
- Gallbladder disease
- Seizure disorder such as epilepsy
- Endometriosis or uterine fibroid tumours
- Hereditary angioedema
- Thyroid disorder
- High calcium levels in your blood
Conjugated estrogens can lower the hormone used to produce breast milk and can therefore slow your breast milk production. Consult with your doctor if you are breastfeeding.
Some drugs can interact with conjugated estrogens and cause unwanted side effects. Tell your doctor about all the medications you take, including over the counter medicine, vitamins, and herbal products.
Form and Strength
This hormone medication is available in the form of a vaginal cream.
Premarin cream strength:
The 0.625mg strength Premarin vaginal cream is available in volumes of 14 or 30 grams.
How often do I need to use Premarin vaginal cream?
Your doctor will instruct you how often to apply this conjugated estrogen cream, but you can use it at any time of the day without the cream losing effectiveness. Some women may be directed to apply it every day while others may follow a cyclic therapy where it is used for 21 days (either daily or twice a week) and then suspended for the following 7 and repeated.
How much Premarin vaginal cream should I use?
Your doctor will tell you how much vaginal cream to apply but for any estrogen treatment the lowest dosage required for effective results should be used. Ensure that you follow all your doctor’s instructions and read packaging labels carefully. You will also need regular visits with your doctor to check the progress of your treatment and dosing regimen.
Premarin Vaginal Cream