Safely Buy Premarin Vaginal Cream (Conjugated Estrogen) from Canada Prescriptions Plus.
About Premarin Vaginal Cream
Premarin Vaginal Cream is a prescription medication used to treat vaginal symptoms of menopause such as:
- Dryness (Atrophic Vaginitis)
- Painful intercourse (Dyspareunia)
- Severe vulva itching (Kraurosis Vulvae
Premarin Vaginal Cream can be used alone or in combination with other drugs.
Dosage Forms and Strengths
- Vaginal cream: 0.625mg/g
Premarin Vaginal Cream Dosage
Atrophic Vaginitis and Kraurosis Vulvae
- Intravaginally, administer cyclic regimen (daily for 21 days, then 7 days off).
- Start with a 0.5 g dose and increase as needed (0.5 to 2 g) based on individual reaction.
- Treat related symptoms such as vulvar and vaginal atrophy are treated.
- 5 g intravaginally twice a week (e.g., Monday and Thursday) or in a cyclic regimen of daily treatment for 21 days followed by 7 days off.
The information provided outlines doses that are often recommended. However, follow your doctor’s instructions and take the dosage that they have recommended.
When estrogen is administered for a postmenopausal woman with a uterus, a progestin is usually added to lower the risk of endometrial cancer.
A lady who does not have a uterus does not require a progestin. However, hysterectomized women with a history of endometriosis may require a progestin in some situations.
The lowest effective dose of estrogen, alone or in combination with a progestin, should be used for the shortest time possible, in accordance with the treatment goals and risks for the particular woman.
How to Use Premarin Vaginal Cream Applicator
Follow your doctor’s instructions when taking this medicine. Follow the guidelines for filling the Premarin Vaginal Cream applicator with the medicine. To release the medicine, insert the applicator high into the vagina and push the plunger. Rinse the applicator well with warm soapy water.
- Pelvic pain
- Breast pain
- Vaginal itching or discharge
- Changes in your menstrual periods
- Breakthrough bleeding
- Chest pain
- Spreading pain to your jaw or shoulder
- Sudden numbness or weakness
- Sudden severe headache
- Slurred speech
- Problems with vision or balance
- Sudden vision loss
- shortness of breath
- Coughing up blood
- Leg pain
- Swelling of your stomach
- Memory problems
- Unusual behavior
- Unusual vaginal bleeding
- Pelvic pain
- Lump in your breast
- Increased thirst/urination
- Muscle weakness
- Bone pain
- Lack of energy
If you have any significant side effects, contact your doctor immediately once. If your symptoms are life-threatening a medical emergency, dial 911.
These are not all the associated side effects. Consult your medical practitioner and pharmacist about other, potentially more rare side effects. Also, talk to your doctor about any allergies and past medical history before starting Premarin Vaginal Cream.
Premarin Vaginal Cream Cost
CanadaPrescriptionsPlus.com offers Premarin Vaginal Cream online at a competitive rate. Unlike other retailers, we offer it at an affordable and marked down rate. Using online comparison tools to check the other available listed prices, you can see that we offer it at less than half the cost of many retailers, including your local pharmacy.
Premarin Vaginal Cream